Lip fillers were prominently associated only with women earlier, but now it has become prominent in men too. It is one of the best nonsurgical cosmetic procedures that you can go for if you want to improve your lip volume. It can also improve your symmetry, and you can achieve a youthful appearance.
There is a lot of misconception about lip fillers for men (ปากกระจับ ชาย, which we will be discussing here to get more insights for the same.
Basics About Lip Fillers For Men
It is an injectable substance that is used on your lips. It features hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring compound in your body that helps you retain moisture and adds fullness to your lips. The procedure is completely noninvasive, and it can also be customized for you to improve your lip enhancement. It helps you maintain your natural look.
The Lip Filler Procedure
- The first step for us is to consult with your doctor. During this consultation, you can understand your objectives, and the experts will also understand the suitability for the treatment.
- On the treatment day, they will cleanse the treatment area and apply a topical numbing cream to reduce discomfort.
- The lip filler will be injected into your target areas by using fine needles. The doctor will also distribute the filler to achieve the right results.
- You might be asked to remain in the clinic for a short time for observation to ensure that there are no side effects instantly.
- Lip filler procedures basically have minimum downtime, and you can resume your normal activities instantly. Even though some swelling and bruising might occur, it can be normal.
Within a few days, you can see the results of the lip fillers.
Benefits Of Lip Fillers
- Fillers can help you create a natural-looking enhancement that will complement your facial features.
- The best part about going for this procedure is that it is completely quick, and you can easily do it in one visit.
- The amount of filler and the areas treated can be customized to your preferences or objectives.
- Lip fillers offer a nonsurgical alternative to your lip augmentation. You do not have to go for any insertions or anesthesia.
Potential Side Effects And Considerations
The results are ideally temporary, and the touch-up sessions would be required to maintain the right appearance. Even though rare allergic reactions to the filler can happen.